This is powder coated matte finish on this 15 is definitely raising the bar when it comes to any Party with a Photo-Booth. This T11 2.0 Photo-booth has a classy look and is ideal for wedding and commercial use. A light weight modern design makes portability a problem of the past. Made specifically for a single person to set up.
Our T11 2.0 comes with a Screen cut out 10-3/8″ x 7 1/2″compatible with Microsoft Surface Pro 3 or 4 or Acer Alpha Switch 12. (Using this small yet powerful modem sheds several pounds off the overall weight of a photo-Booth’s system. Our T11 2.0 shell weighs in at JUST 15LBS!!!!
It’s revised base plate has a 3 1/2" x 1" cut out for a comfortable grip when setting up. A clever built in tilting mechanism to effortlessly capture those normally hard to reach angles be it high or low.
Included in our T11 2.0 Edition is an aluminum rod made for holding on to your preferred External Strobe flash & studio flash umbrella for a luminous experience you’re sure to remember for years to come. With just about all basses covered we would like to take the time and mention that this product is proudly manufactured here in The United States of America. We proudly welcome you to our Photo-Booth Family. Thank You for your support!
T11 2.0 Photobooth Specifications:
- Classy Aluminum Case Shell Aluminum Rod (for strobe flash)
- Light Weight Aluminum Base Plate
- Photo booth shell 14 1/4" ″x 16 1/2″x 7 1/4″(LXHXD). Screen cut out 10-3/8″ x 7 1/2″.
- Light and portable for one person to carry, elegant for commercial use.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Rod to hold your preferred External Strobe flash & studio flash umbrella.
- Base Plate 15″ x 21″ with 3 1/2″ x1″ slot hole for transportation handle
- Tilting mechanism built inside to create the hard to get angles
- Lightweight only 15lbs total and will fit Microsoft Surface pro 3 or 4 Tablet or Acer Alpha Switch 12
What else do I need to have a working photo booth?
- A Microsoft Surface Pro or Acer Alpha Switch 12
- DSLR Camera
- Camera A/C Adapter
- Beauty Dish Umbrella
- Strobe Flash
- Hot Shoe (to connect the strobe flash to the camera)
- Darkroom Software
- Printer and media kit (if you opt to offer printouts on events)