Canon EOS REBEL T6
Digital, AF/AE single-lens reflex camera with built-in flash
SD/SDHC/SDXC card, via external media (USB v.2.0 hard drive, or via Wireless LAN (Eye-Fi card*))
*Canon cameras are not guaranteed to support Eye-Fi card functions, including wireless transfer. In case of an issue with the Eye-Fi card, please consult with the card manufacturer. The use of Eye-Fi cards may not be approved in all regions, or from one region to another; please contact the card manufacturer for status of approval in the country/region of use.
Approx. 22.3mm x 14.9mm
Canon EF lenses including EF-S lenses
(35mm-equivalent focal length is approx. 1.6x the lens focal length)
Canon EF mount
High-sensitivity, high-resolution, large single-plate CMOS sensor
Effective pixels: Approx. 18.00 megapixels
Total pixels: Approx. 18.70 megapixels
4.3 µm square
3:2 (Horizontal : Vertical)
Color Filter System
RGB primary color filters
Low Pass Filter
Fixed position in front of the CMOS sensor
- Fluorine coating on the top surface.
Dust Deletion Feature
(1) Manual cleaning
(2) Dust Delete Data acquisition and appending
- The coordinates of the dust adhering to the low-pass filter are detected by a test shot and appended to subsequent images.
- The dust coordinate data appended to the image is used by the provided software to automatically erase the dust spots.
- Self Cleaning Sensor Unit not included.
Note: Shipping cost applies to 48 contiguous states (Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and International Extra cost on shipping.)
Design rule for Camera File System 2.0 and Exif 2.30
(1) Large: Approx. 17.90 Megapixels (5184 x 3456)
(2) Medium: Approx. 8.00 Megapixels (3456 x 2304)
(3) Small 1: Approx. 4.50 Megapixels (2592 x 1728)
(4) S2: Approx. 2.50 Megapixels (1920 x 1280)
(5) S3: Approx. 0.35 Megapixels (720 x 480)
(6) RAW: Approx. 17.90 Megapixels (5184 x 3456)
Exact file sizes depend on the subject, ISO speed, Picture Style, etc.
Consecutive numbering, auto reset, manual reset
RAW + JPEG Simultaneous Recording
Provided (RAW + JPEG)
sRGB, Adobe RGB
Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, User Defined 1-3
Auto White Balance
Auto white balance with the image sensor
Color Temperature Compensation
White balance correction: ±9 levels
White balance bracketing: ±3 levels in single-level increments
Blue/amber direction or magenta/green direction possible
Color Temperature Information Transmission
Eye-level SLR (with fixed pentamirror)
Vertical/Horizontal approx. 95%
Approx. 0.8x / 22.4° (with 50mm lens at infinity, -1 m-1 (dpt))
Approx. 21 mm (At -1m-1 from the eyepiece lens center)
Dioptric Adjustment Correction
Adjustable from approx. -2.5 to +0.5 m-1 (dpt)
Quick-return half mirror (transmission: reflection ratio of 40:60)
1) AF information (AF points, focus confirmation light)
2) Exposure information (Shutter speed, aperture, ISO speed, AE lock, Exposure level, exposure warning)
3) Flash information (Flash ready, flash exposure compensation, high-speed sync, FE lock, red-eye reduction light)
4) Image information (Highlight tone priority, Monochrome shooting, maximum burst, white balance correction, SD card information)
Depth Of Field Preview
No depth-of-field preview button (Enabled with C.Fn 9-4)
TTL-CT-SIR AF-dedicated CMOS sensor
9-point AF (f/5.6 cross-type AF point at center)
AF Working Range
Center AF Point: EV 0 – 18 (at 73°F/23°C, ISO 100)
Other AF Points: EV 1 – 18 (at 73°F/23°C, ISO 100)
– One-Shot AF
– Predictive AI Servo AF
– AI Focus AF (Switches between One-Shot AF and AI Servo AF automatically)
(2) Manual focus (MF)
AF Point Selection
(1) Manual selection
(2) Auto selection
Selected AF Point Display
Indicated by superimposed display in the viewfinder and on the LCD monitor
AF Assist Beam
1) Intermittent firing of built-in flash.
2) Effective range: Approx. 4 m/13.1 ft at center, approx. 3.5 m/11.5 ft at periphery.
- With an EOS-dedicated Speedlite attached, the Speedlite’s AF-assist beam is emitted instead.
- Compatible with 320EX, 270EX II and 270EX AF-assist beam (intermittent flash firing).
63-zone SPC TTL metering with selectable modes
- Evaluative metering (linkable to all AF point)
- Partial metering (approx. 10% of viewfinder at center)
- Center-weighted average metering
EV 1.0 – EV 20.0 (at 73°F/23°C with EF50mm f/1.4 USM lens, ISO 100)
Exposure Control Systems
Creative Zone modes
(1) Program AE (program-shift possible)
(2) Shutter-priority AE
(3) Aperture-priority AE
(4) Manual exposure (including bulb)
Basic Zone modes
(1) Scene Intelligent Auto (Program AE, non-shiftable)
(2) Flash Off
(3) Creative Auto
(8) Night Portrait
ISO Speed Range
|Shooting Mode||ISO Settings|
|Scene Intelligent Auto, Flash Off, Creative Auto, Landscape, Close-up, Sports, Night Portrait||ISO 100–3200|
|P, TV, Av, M*1||ISO 100–6400*2|
|With flash||Fixed at ISO 800*3,4,5|
*1: 1 ISO 800 for Bulb exposures.
*2: Depends on the maximum ISO speed that has been set. *3: If fill-flash results in overexposure, ISO 100 is set.*4: When the maximum ISO speed is ISO 400, the speed is fixed at ISO 400.
*5: If a bounce flash with an external Speedlite flash is used in Basic Zone modes (except Night Portrait) or P mode, the ISO speed is automatically set between ISO 800–1600 in accordance with the brightness.
(1) Manual: ±5 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments
(2) AEB : ±2 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments
Auto AE Lock: Applied in One-Shot AF mode with evaluative metering when focus is achieved.
Manual: By AE lock button in P, Tv and Av modes
Vertical-travel, mechanical, focal-plane shutter with all speeds electronically controlled.
- Electronic 1st curtain. Only 2nd curtain mechanically controlled.
1/4000 to 30 sec., Bulb (Total shutter speed range. Available range varies by shooting mode.); X-sync at 1/200 sec.
- Settable in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments.
Soft-touch electromagnetic release
10-sec. or 2-sec. delay
Shutter Lag Time
(1) During SW-1 ON, time lag between SW-2 ON and start of exposure:
Approx. 0.12 sec.
(2) Time lag between simultaneous SW-1/SW-2 ON and start of exposure: Approx. 0.24 sec.
- Time lag with the aperture stopped down by 3 stops or less. Excludes AF operation time.
Compatible with Remote Switch RS-60E3. There is no wireless remote control sensor.
Auto pop-up, retractable, built-in flash in the pentamirror
Flash Metering System
E-TTL II autoflash (Evaluative, Average), FE lock
Approx. 9.2/30.2 (at ISO 100 in meters/feet)
Approx. 2 sec.
Flash Ready Indicator
Flash-ready icon lights in viewfinder
Up to 17mm focal length (equivalent to approx. 28mm in 135 format)
E-TTL II autoflash (evaluative flash metering and average flash metering), FE lock
Flash Exposure Compensation
±2 stops in 1/3-stop or 1/2-stop increments
(1) Single shooting
(2) Continuous shooting
(3) 10-sec. self-timer
(4) 2-sec. self-timer
(5) Continuous shooting after 10-sec. self-timer (2 to 10 shots)
Continuous Shooting Speed
JPEG & RAW: Max. approx. 3.0 fps
(1) JPEG: 69 shots
(2) RAW: 6 shots
(3) RAW+JPEG: 4 shots
- When the image-recording quality is JPEG, continuous shooting is possible until the memory card becomes full.
* Based on Canon’s testing standards with a 8GB test card (3:2 aspect ratio, ISO 100 and Standard Picture Style)
Live View Functions
Still photo shooting and video shooting
– Face Detection Live mode
– Quick mode
2) Manual Focus
Real-time Evaluative metering with image sensor
EV 0 to EV 20 (At 23°C/73°F, ISO 100)
(1) Grid 1: Pair of vertical and horizontal lines
(2) Grid 2: 5 vertical and 3 horizontal lines
MOV (image data: H.264; audio: Linear PCM (monaural))
1920 x 1080 (30 fps/25 fps/24 fps): 330 MB/min.
1280 x 720 (60 fps/50fps): 330 MB/min.
640 x 480 (30 fps/25fps): 82.5 MB/min.
* If the file size exceeds 4GB, a new file will be automatically created.
** SD Class 6 or higher required.
1920 x 1080 (Full HD): 30p (29.97) / 24p (23.976) / 25p
1280 x 720 (HD): 60p (59.94) / 50p
640 x 480 (SD): 30p (29.97) / 25p
Continuous Shooting Time
Approx. 29 min. 59 sec.
Autofocus: FlexiZone-Single, Quick mode, Face Detection Live mode; manual
(1) Program AE for movie shooting
* Shutter speed 1/30 – 1/4000 sec. (signal accumulation time), aperture and ISO speed automatically set
(2) Manual Exposure
- The ISO speed, aperture, and shutter speed (signal-accumulation time ranging from 1/30 sec. to 1/4000 sec.) are set manually.
± 3 stops in 1/3-stop increments
TFT color, liquid-crystal monitor
3.0-inch (Screen aspect ratio of 4:3)
Approx. 460,000 dots
Adjustable to one of seven brightness levels
25 (English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Romanian, Ukraine, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean and Japanese)
(1) Single image display
- Single image, basic information, detailed information, histogram display
(2) Index display
- 4-image index and 9-image index.
(3) Jump display (Image jump w/ Main Dial)
- 1/10/100 images, shooting date, by folder, movies, stills, rating
On the detailed information and histogram displays, highlight areas with no image data will blink.
Quick Control Function
When you press the Quick Control button under the following conditions, you can set the functions below (The settable functions depend on the shooting mode):
(1) With viewfinder shooting:
Shutter speed, aperture, ISO speed, exposure compensation, AEB, flash exposure compensation, Picture Style, white balance, Auto Lighting Optimizer, raise built-in flash, AF mode, drive mode, metering mode, and image-recording quality.
(2) With Live View shooting:
AF mode, drive mode, white balance, Picture Style, Auto Lighting Optimizer, image-recording quality, ISO speed and raise built-in flash (with C.Fn).
(3) With movie shooting:
AF mode, white balance, Picture Style, and Auto Lighting Optimizer.
Erase protection can be applied/canceled for a single image, all images in a folder, or all images in the card.
Erase single image, erase selected images, erase all images on folder, erase all images in a card, or erase only unprotected images.
JPEG images complying to Design rule for Camera File System
- RAW images printable.
- Movies cannot be printed.
DPOF: Digital Print Order Format
Version 1.1 compatible
11 Custom Functions with 33 settings settable with the camera
Camera User Settings
My Menu Registration
Up to six top-tier menu options and Custom Function settings can be registered.
Hi-Speed USB-standard mini-B terminal for personal computer communications and PictBridge.
Video Out Terminal
1) Type C (Switches automatically to suit the resolution)
2) Video output: 1. 1080/60i, 2. 1080/50i, 3. 480/60p, 4. 576/50p
* Switches automatically to 1, 2, 3, or 4 to suit the TV.
Extension System Terminal
Compatible with Remote Switch RS-60E3
Compatible (*Canon cameras are not guaranteed to support Eye-Fi card functions, including wireless transfer. In case of an issue with the Eye-Fi card, please consult with the card manufacturer. The use of Eye-Fi cards may not be approved in all regions, or from one region to another; please contact the card manufacturer for status of approval in the country/region of use.)
Battery Pack LP-E10 x 1 * With the AC Adapter Kit ACK-E10, AC power is possible.
Number of shots (approx.)
|Shooting Method||Shooting Conditions||Temperature|
|At 73°F/23°C||At 32°F/0°C|
|Viewfinder Shooting||No Flash||Approx. 600||Approx. 500|
|50% Flash Use||Approx. 500||Approx. 410|
|Live View Shooting||No Flash||Approx. 190||Approx. 180|
|50% Flash Use||Approx. 180||Approx. 170|
|Video Shooting||Total: 1 hr. 15 min.||Total: 1 hr. 10 min.|
Automatic battery level check when power is turned ON. Battery level indicated in one of four levels on LCD monitor.
Provided. Power turns off after 1, 2, 4, 8, 15 min.
Built-in secondary battery. When fully-charged, the date/time can be maintained for about three months.
* Recharge time for backup battery: Approx. 8 hours
Approx. 0.1 sec. (Based on CIPA testing standards)
Dimensions and Weight
Dimensions (W x H x D)
Approx. 5.10 (W) x 3.93 (H) x 3.07 (D) in./ Approx. 129.6 (W) x 99.7 (H) x 77.9 (D) mm
Approx. 16.93 oz. / 480g (CIPA Standard)
Approx. 15.34 oz. / 435g (Body only)
Working Temperature Range
Working Humidity Range
85% or less
RBA does everything to ensure the accuracy of our website's prices. RBA tries to keep these
prices as constant as possible. However, there are inevitable cases where RBA website's prices may change.
Prices may be changed any time without further notice.
Due to changing demand or economy, RBA reserves the right to change the product's price at any given time without prior notice.
Prices listed in any other websites or RBA selling platforms may not be accepted.
RBA Photobooths has a wide number of different online selling channels and we cannot always keep track and control when they are updated. RBA reserves the right not to accept a price listed on these other selling platforms especially if the listing is outdated.